Our client, a well-known construction company, is looking for an Estimator for their Montreal office.
- Prepare cost assessments of materials, labour and equipment necessary to carry out construction projects, according to bids, price estimates, plans and specifications;
- Establish project plan (submission phase);
- Issue invitations to tender to suppliers and subcontractors;
- Review and analyse bids received from subcontractors;
- Compile data into TPL estimating software;
- Keep the directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractor up to date;
- Communicate with engineers, architects, owners, subcontractors, etc.; liaise with them as part of the preparation of the submission;
- Monitor daily published tender calls.
- DEC in Civil Engineering or Construction or related studies;
- At least 5 years experience in estimating;
- 10 years experience in the field of civil engineering or building construction;
- French and functional English.
|Salary :||$65K to $90K depending on experience + fringe benefits|