Our client, a growing pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Planner/Buyer for manufacturing.
- Responsible for the supply of raw materials and packaging components for manufacturing;
- Analyse needs and plan manufacturing and packaging activities;
- Prepare schedule of manufacturing and packaging activities as well as purchases to maximize customer service, minimize inventories and costs;
- Create and manage production orders according to proposed schedule;
- Responsible for procurement process including supplier contact, order tracking, purchasing forecasts;
- Participate in interdepartmental meetings on the production schedule and makes adjustments as needed;
- Participate in compiling of performance indicators;
- Prepare inventory reports, analyse them and participate in annual inventory taking.
- Bachelor's in Operations Management and Logistics or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in planning and purchasing combined with good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry;
- Experience with an ERP system;
- Asset: APICS or CPIM certification;
|Salary :||$60K to $70K + fringe benefits + annual performance bonus|