Our client, a growing manufacturer of chemical products, is looking for a Production Supervisor
- Understand and enact the master production plan;
- Plan and organize tasks between employees according to their expertise;
- Support resolution of operational difficulties;
- Identify critical process factors and communicate them to employees;
- Train employees on GMP, work procedures and accident prevention;
- Participate in continuous process improvement;
- Participate in writing and updating procedures, policies and training;
- Supervise equipment operators and attendants;
- Evaluate employees and determine their developmental needs.
- DEC in Chemical Engineering, or Chemical Processes or Bachelor's in Chemistry;
- 5 years experience in managing production personnel;
- Proficient with MS Office;
Schedule: Rotating shifts of 12 hours over 7 days (38 to 42 hours per week).
|Salary :||$70K to $80K depending on experience + fringe benefits|