Electrical Engineering Technician
Our client is a manufacturer of wood fiberboard for the building industry in North America.
- Diagnose, repair, modify and maintain production equipment and their components;
- Participate in the installation of new production equipment.
- DEC in Industrial Electronics or related field;
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Experience in calibration of measuring devices;
- Familiar with Allen-Bradley programming software;
- Familiar with variable speed drives (Allen Bradley and ABB);
- Familiar with high voltage electricity networks;
- Asset : certificate in non-construction electricity (C license);
|Salary :||$26 to $29/hour depending on experience + fringe benefits|