Our client, a well-known pre-fabricated construction products company, is looking for a Production Supervisor for their factory.
- Plan, organize, direct and control production staff and operations;
- Ensure effective visual communication of operations;
- Meet customer delivery deadlines;
- Take action on issues and opportunities to optimize the efficiency of the manufacturing process, equipment, materials and manpower;
- Maintain standardized work execution methods;
- Ensure the quality of production and work in general;
- Develop and maintain effective and harmonious relationships between departments;
- Evaluate, follow-up and coordinate training needs;
- Ensure respect of health and safety.
- DEC or AEC in Manufacturing Management or Production Management or Construction or any other combination;
- 3 to 5 years experience in production (including supervision of personnel) of manufactured wood buildings, in-factory construction, industrial engineering or any manufacturing environment;
- Excellent French written and spoken.
|Location:||Quebec City South Shore|
|Salary :||$25 to $30/hour depending on experience|