Our client is an engineering and technology consultant looking for a Methods Agent to support one of their customers in the aerospace industry. You may choose to work at one of 2 locations in Montreal or Mirabel.
- Write and revise assembly instruction guides or manufacturing instruction guides for the manufacture or assembly of aircraft components;
- Interpret, verify and approve drawings and other engineering documents;
- Develop assembly and manufacturing strategies for aircraft components;
- Develop necessary tools to manufacture or assemble aircraft components by taking into account geometric tolerancing;
- Harmonize the implementation of engineering changes or assembly strategies by working in close collaboration with Engineering, Parts Logistics, Quality and Production;
- Participate actively in production support by coordinating problem solving with other support departments
- Participate in research and development projects.
- DEC in Mechanical, Avionics, Electrical, Industrial or Electromechanical Engineering or other relevant area;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Able to read engineering drawings with good visualization in 3D with analytical skills;
- Experience with configuration management is required; shop floor support is required;
- Able to work with minimal supervision;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Able to work with software such as Catia, AutoCad, Enovia, ERP (SAP, BAAN);
- Aircraft and design experience is an asset;
- Bilingual, excellent communication skills.
|Location:||Montreal or Mirabel|
|Salary :||$50K to $67K depending on experience|