CNC Machinist (Evenings)
Our client, a fast-growing machining company, is looking for a CNC Machinist on a night shift.
- Read and interpret technical drawings;
- Set up and operate various CNC machine tools;
- Inspection of machined parts and ensure they do not contain debris;
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance of equipment.
- DEP in Machining Techniques and ASP in Numerical Control;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in CNC machining;
- Knowledge in metrology (verniers, 3D optical comparator, etc.)
Schedule: 2:30pm to 11pm. Flextime (possible to accumulate time for holidays or appointments).
|Salary :||$22 to $26/hour depending on experience + fringe benefits|