Repair Technician (Construction Tools)
Our client, specializing in tools and accessories of all kinds for construction and industry, is looking for a Repair Technician.
- Perform all repairs and maintenance of small construction tools;
- Perform mechanical and electrical system checks;
- Diagnose problems effectively;
- Change, adjust and install different components;
- Perform preventive maintenance;
- Complete work orders at the computer;
- Maintain an orderly workspace.
- DEP in Mechanics or other pertinent field;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Knowledge in air tools and electrical tools.
|Salary :||$17 to $18/hour depending on experience|