Our customer, well-known in the field of manufacturing aluminium products, is looking for an Electromechanic for their factory.
- Perform repairs and maintenance of all equipment in the factory;
- Install new electrical equipment and circuits;
- Ensure, with other employees in the department, that the workshop remains in order and that its equipment is in good condition;
- Participate in regular check-up tours conducted on equipment (checklists);
- Assist with identification and selection of parts required for the repair of equipment and/or execution of special projects (new equipment, modifications, etc.), write requisitions and follow-up;.
- Enter data relating to production stoppages for mechanical causes;
- Produce work orders and enter information into the work order management system.
- Diploma in Electromechanics or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position and work environment;
- Advanced knowledge in hydraulics and pneumatics knowledge;
- Able to read electrical, technical and mechanical plans;
- Experience troubleshooting mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and complex automatic control systems;
- Experience in TIG, arc and wand welding processes;
- Experience with PLCs is required;
- Asset: Have an apprentice electrician's card;
Schedule: 11pm to 7am. Must be available on call day, evening and night.
|Salary :||$26/hour + fringe benefits|