Industrial Mechanic Maintenance (Nights)
Our client, a well-established food multinational, is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic (night shift) for the general maintenance of the plant at the mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electromechanical levels.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of production equipment;
- Building maintenance;
- Maintenance of forklifts and platforms;
- Troubleshooting and optimization of equipment, making suggestions for modifications and improvements;
- Welding and repairs of pumps;
- Occasional machining of parts for repairs;
- Adjustment of equipment for the line start up;
- Prepare and update maintenance reports.
- DEP or DEC in industrial mechanics or electromechanic;
- 3 to 5 years of industry experience;
- Knowledge of analog and digital communication, PLCs (Allen-Bradley and Omron);
- Able to work outdoors under winter conditions, able to work at heights.
Schedule: 10:30pm to 7:00am. May have to work occasionally during the day, evening or weekend. $ 0.80 per hour night premium.
|Salary :||$24 to $26/hour depending on experience + fringe benefits|