Injection Mold Fitter (Nights)
Our client, a plastic injection company, is looking for a mold fitter, tooling and injection equipment on night shift.
- Determine tasks to be performed according to the production schedule and work duration;
- Maintenance of tools and equipment needed for production;
- Check the compatibility of the mold, nozzle and machine;
- Adapt the mold to the planned production by changing the inserts and fixing the mold on the machine;
- Connect ejection systems, water supply systems, hydraulic, electrical and pneumatic systems;
- Install peripheral equipment;
- Adjust the press and start production;
- Set molding parameters;
- Verify conformance of the finished product;
- Perform production shutdowns and disassembly of molds and peripherals.
- DEP in Adjustment of Molding Machines or DEC in Plastics Processing;
- 3 years of experience in plastic injection molding;
|Salary :||$40K to $54K depending on experience + fringe benefits|